๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ
Irak HaberleriIraq News in English
Loading...About
Israeli Military Opens Inquiry Into Death of 5-Year-Old Hind Rajab

Israeli Military Opens Inquiry Into Death of 5-Year-Old Hind Rajab

๐Ÿ“ Iraq๐Ÿ“† Wednesday๐Ÿ“… 19 August 2026๐Ÿ• 20:58โœ๏ธ Irak Haberleri
๐ŸŽง Listen to this article
A dedicated English MP3 is generated for this article.
Tap listen to prepare the audio.
The Israeli military said on Wednesday that its forces fired at the vehicle carrying 5-year-old Hind Rajab in Gaza in 2024, acknowledging responsibility for the shooting that killed her. It said a criminal investigation had been ordered into the incident. Hind Rajabโ€™s family and members of the international community had called for those responsible for her death to be identified. The military said the investigation would examine the circumstances in which the fire was opened and the decision-making process involving the soldiers involved. The investigation is to be conducted by an independent mechanism, according to the militaryโ€™s statement, and its findings will be released to the public. Military officials said further details would be provided as the inquiry progresses.