๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ
Irak HaberleriIraq News in English
Loading...About
Iraq says dispute over Iraqi-owned properties in Libya has been resolved

Iraq says dispute over Iraqi-owned properties in Libya has been resolved

๐Ÿ“ Iraq๐Ÿ“† Sunday๐Ÿ“… 23 August 2026๐Ÿ• 14:53โœ๏ธ Irak Haberleri
๐ŸŽง Listen to this article
A dedicated English MP3 is generated for this article.
Tap listen to prepare the audio.
BAGHDAD, Iraq โ€” Iraq's foreign minister has announced that a long-running dispute over Iraqi-owned real estate in Libya has been resolved, following talks with Libyan authorities. The minister said negotiations with Libyan officials on the properties had been concluded, though specific details of the agreement were not disclosed. The case had remained unresolved for years and created legal uncertainty in relations between Baghdad and Tripoli. Iraqi officials said the development is expected to clear the way for the formal return or registration of the properties in the coming period. The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said it would release further details on the title and ownership status of the properties separately. No further information was immediately available.