๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ
Irak HaberleriIraq News in English
Loading...About
Basra Operations Command announces Monday controlled explosion

Basra Operations Command announces Monday controlled explosion

๐Ÿ“ Basra๐Ÿ“† Sunday๐Ÿ“… 23 August 2026๐Ÿ• 23:52โœ๏ธ Irak Haberleri
๐ŸŽง Listen to this article
A dedicated English MP3 is generated for this article.
Tap listen to prepare the audio.
BASRA, Iraq โ€” The Basra Operations Command announced on Sunday evening that a controlled explosion will be carried out on Monday morning. The command said the blast would be conducted in a controlled manner and would not pose any danger to the public. According to the statement, the operation is a pre-planned security measure carried out within the framework of security coordination. Officials said the explosion is not expected to cause damage to surrounding residential areas. Civilians in the area were urged to stay away from windows and doors during the blast and to follow the instructions of security forces. The command said all necessary precautions had been taken in the area. Authorities added that no casualties or injuries are expected as a result of the explosion. No further details on the specific location or purpose of the operation were immediately available.