๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ
Irak HaberleriIraq News in English
Loading...About
Ariana Grande says Trump cannot use her music after unauthorized video post

Ariana Grande says Trump cannot use her music after unauthorized video post

๐Ÿ“ Iraq๐Ÿ“† Friday๐Ÿ“… 21 August 2026๐Ÿ• 12:51โœ๏ธ Irak Haberleri
๐ŸŽง Listen to this article
A dedicated English MP3 is generated for this article.
Tap listen to prepare the audio.
American singer Ariana Grande publicly objected after President Donald Trump's team shared a video online using her music without permission. The footage showed Trump walking to a rally stage while making remarks opposing transgender athletes' participation in women's sports, with one of Grande's songs playing in the background and both Trump and Grande tagged in the post. In her response on social media, Grande demanded that her music not be used in such content again and addressed her message directly to the team. The singer, who has previously criticized the Trump administration's policies on immigration and transgender rights online, reiterated her stance in the latest exchange. The singer's remarks were met with support from followers, generating a broad wave of public backing. No further response from the Trump team was immediately reported.